BASIC WINTERIZATION DESCRIPTION:
OUR COMPANY's Standard winterization
1. add STAR TRON FUEL ENZYME stabilizer to fuel tank
(non ethanol fuel treatment to help stabilize fuel over storage season),
2. RUN MOTOR (when possible)
3. Remove water from cooling system (both engine block
and manifolds) and flush with RV NON-TOXIC ANTIFREEZE,
4. FOG THE MOTOR which helps protect internal engine parts during storage and prevents corrosion of surfaces inside engine.
5. Disconnect battery
terminal or turn battery switch to off. We will also hook up float chargers if provided and/or requested.
5. Replace engine plugs and hoses so boat is ready to launch in the spring.
Other winterization services available (at
a bit extra cost):
showers, sinks, heaters, ballasts, battery
removal, oil changes, etc.
Vdrive/Inboard boats are a bit extra. There will also be an extra charge for no starts, or having to jump start dead batteries. (No starts will still be made safe from cold
Our lowest advertised price refers to
We absolutely guarantee our winterization
services and we keep a digital record (pics and/or video) on file of the work we do.
Basic mobile winterization price is $229. Contact us to schedule! Our
scheduling software link can show full but we still often can fit you in. Discounts available if you bring your boat to us.